Your friends and neighbors at Woodbury Presbyterian Church (ECO) invite you to join us and experience "God's Love in ACTIONS." We are a congregation of friendly people just like you, who have discovered the power, peace and joy of God's love in Jesus Christ. Though we come from different walks of life, various parts of the world and several generations, God is forming an exciting Christian community among us. We would love for you to share our joy.
Address and Contact Information
ADORE God through powerful, Spirit-filled worship
CARE for others through acts of compassionate service
TEACH believers how to become more faithful disciples of Jesus
INVOLVE people in a fellowship of Christ-like love
OFFER God’s gift of
NEW LIFE in Christ to our community and the world and are
STEWARDS with a passion
- Nursery available during worship
Prayer and Healing service: Sundays at 5:00 pm
- call if prayer for healing or other reason needed at another time
- Healing Ministry as we understand God provides and as expressed through our church
Small group studies
- Men's Bible study at 6:30pm, in the main church building. Studying 1 Peter (recess on March 16 & 23)
- Women at 9:30 am at Betty Little's house.
- Women at 7pm at the Youth portable behind the main church building.